It's my birthday too, yeah!
May. 13th, 2008 11:31 pmMy birthday's today! It's been fantastic and amazing and wonderful and I had lots of sex! What did you all do for my day of gloriousness? Something good I hope! This is what my fans do:
Oh the heroes, how I love them. And how they love me more!
no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 04:46 am (UTC)I understand you're coming to DC to interview me soon.
no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 05:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 05:01 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 12:50 pm (UTC)Oh, and happy birthday!
no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 03:36 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-14 09:22 pm (UTC)But who came up with the idea of those...twisted candles?
no subject
Date: 2008-05-15 05:00 am (UTC)no subject
Date: 2008-05-15 09:28 pm (UTC)What did I do on your special day? Read a couple of books, unpacked some things in my new flat, and snuck into a Royal Academy lecture.
Goodness, those candles look rather dangerous!
no subject
Date: 2008-05-17 07:07 pm (UTC)When Stephen arrives at his office on Monday, he will discover an enormous cardboard box full of packing peanuts.
Oh, yes, and also eagle cuff links, a stylish tie, balls, absurdity itself, a portable gaming system that Murphy Brown may have requested for her birthday, and (thanks to Denny's connections) this.
The card reads, in bold, surprisingly cheerful scrawl that is unmistakably Denny's, "Happy birthday to a first-rate friend and peerless patriot.
Your BFFs,
DENNY CRANE and Alan Shore
P.S. Alan wouldn't let me send any guns. The next time you're at the office you can take your pick."